Sunday, October 25, 2009

My World


In My small world,
I waited for a friend
To share, who cares,
To whom I mattered,
And with whom I can laugh..
To be Myself..
To be a friend..
Some came..and Some went..
Everyone were like passer by...

So I made my world of friends
Who were there forever with me..
Rain,
Beach,
Books,
Music,
Poetry,
Clouds,
Trees,
Buds and Flowers...
Became my friends..in my small world..
And then..
You came...
Where Rain poured happiness..Your words
Brought ecstasy...
Where waves swept me away..Your presence did the same..
Where Books shared knowledge...You shared the same with me..
Where Music gave bliss, your songs and singing did the same.
Where Poetry gave a lift to heart, your eyes and the love in it gave it to me...
Where clouds gave me a wonder to watch..I still wonder at your marvel..
Where Trees gave shade to me...the warmth and shade to share with you everything..gave to me..
Where flowers brought fragrance...you...just you filled my life with it...
And then now my small world..has just you..
for you became my world.

No comments: