Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Celebrating Love


Its valentines Week...

Time to celebrate Love...

It was in college first year, that I first learnt about valentines day. I used to catch the 12B bus in the morning. And almsot 2 weeks before february 14th I started hearing this valentines day story. What to buy , what to say and how to say how not to tell..all those stories. I was in a womens college. And in the bus I had friends who would all wanted to propose cute girls in my college. Atleast around 5 to 6 guys started talking to me just a week before valentines day being too much helpful in the crowded bus so that I could help pass their letters :).


So well that is how I learnt about valentines day and we friends decided that wow!!!! Valentines day is not just to celebrate between couple...its about love so we should make all those whom we love to feel special. So from then every valentines day we used to buy gifts cute cards and girly stuff not only to friends but also to my parents , sister and grand parents..all those whom I loved..and ofcourse to me too :)


Well, I like all those stuff...the precious thotz...the connexions cards....senti words..stationaries..absolutely not useful stuff are there in my top priority list and well no one anyway is going to buy for me..so I have to pamper myself too....So valentines day was and is special.


Most of my friends including my dear hubby dont believe in celebrating these days...They feel its artificial not in our culture...and every day is special..Ofcourse every day is special..but every day we dont celebrate ..I would love to make each and every day special and when there is a special day coming in..why not celebrate. Ofcourse we love our parents and life partner and friends every day..but everyday do we take time to let them know that we love them..Every day do we take time to stop and think and appreciate all that our loved ones are doing for us...Everyday are we going to surprise them with some silly stuff they like..There are nice moments....everyday in our life..but still by having these days..we just make it more nicer...so whats wrong?


How nice it is to spend time on thinking about what gift to buy to our loved ones...and how to make it a surprise..and then wow..watching that smile when they open it..is priceless..worth a million...


In this busy world where is the time to give surprise to everyone everyday..where is the time to even sit and talk to our parents or long lost friends..so when these days come why to miss it..


So wishing you all a very happy valentines week...Its time to celebrate love...If we are loved by someone we are blessed..especialy if someone loves us unconditionally...for what we are..then we are truly blessed...

So Love All Serve All.


Tell all your loved ones that you love them..and surprise them with your presence.


Happy Valentines Day.



2 comments:

Sri. said...

It was not just valentines day every day you made us smile.our college days were wondeful just becoz of you. Cant forget how you have gone out of your way to make us smile and to never let us be sad. Even now i wonder Ani, how you could always be happy. Even now whenever i become sad i used to think i should be like you..forever happy. Hope you are still the same with all smiles and spreading happiness to those around you.
love
Sri.

Anu said...

sri!!!!!!!!!!!!
hey give me ur mail id..cant believe..u read my blog..
my mail id is anithacvs@gmail.com