Friday, December 10, 2010

I am still here.


Its been a really long time since I wrote and today when I wanted to write surprisingly I saw a comment asking me why no posts. There were lot of things that happenned in the last few weeks about which I wanted to share a lot many. First of all our trip to India,trip to Basara, My parents sashtiapoorthy, Back to Singapore,Challenges in the work place,my daughters graduation..ha ha she is only 3..but still..and
A friends sudden illness and the shock etc etc.

But well now this note probably is just a start to let everyone know..Please dont think that I have stopped blogging :-)

Well now what I am writing is not about any of the above what I had mentioned. Thoughts were pouring on these subjects but I didnt have time well thats an excuse..I didnt have energy may be or even the patience to sit and pen them down. But now I found time but didnt want to write about any of these.

So this post is just a mini micro post to say Hi..I am here..and sure would write soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi ms.strawberry-jam-pink-face-few-yrs-ago, it was me asking why no new posts, if u know me :)

Anu said...

hey..that jam pink face was becoz of whom..;-)

Anonymous said...

it was lovely face that day worth a kodak moment..worth a Ms.Universe photogenic!