Sunday, January 02, 2011

Happy New Year - Year 2011


Wishing You All A Very Happy and Fab New Year.

I wish and hope year 2011 will bring in lots of happiness, lots of love and brings some dreams into reality and add more meaning to life. I wish year 2011 brings peace and love to everyone and spreads happiness to everyone.

Year 2010. Well A recap is definitely needed otherwise how would we ever learn the lessons taught by the greatest teacher...Life.

2010 had been a year with good and bad, glad and sad moments. It was filled with love, friendship,happiness, excitements, disappointments, kodak moments and a grief a loss that could never be replaced with anything. At the end of all these, I would say that, I have become slightly more a little bit matured and slightly more (may be a micron???!!) responsible. Ofcourse it has also made me hyper tensed and my temper reaches the Evert Peak within seconds. In the end, I had learnt few things which I would like to tell myself again through this blog so I dont end up forgetting it.

Well High chance to forget because I never have the patience to read what I have written. And before I go to that, this year the first two days have already gone and I havent broken any of my resolutions yet :-)
(Ssshhhh!!!! I havent yet taken my resolution) Does that mean I have become more lazier by the end of 2010.

Okay coming back to the Lessons Learnt

I have learnt that its the simple things in life that fills our heart with immense happiness...A small hug, a good night kiss, To hear I love you from your loved ones,
To watch your kid sleeping comfortably, Giving gift to someone and watch them opening it with surprise,buying tissue paper from the old aunty near office and near MRT and watching their kodak smile, a thirty second prayer to God in solitude, Love of parents, a long distance call from a best friend,a lively chat,moments with friends, playing in rain and in water etc etc.

I have learnt that no matter how much you try if someone decided to blame you they would blame you anyways good or bad whatever it is.

I have learnt that even if you win an argument you actually dont win anything.

I have learnt that there is no forever in Love. Time and Circumstance has the power to change anything..Just Anything.

I have learnt that unconditional love do exists no matter what.

I have learnt that every second you spend with your kids are indeed the golden moments of life

I have learnt that some people would hate you anyways no matter what you do. So Ignore them anyways.

I have learnt that words are indeed powerful. They have the ability to pierce a heart and break into million pieces. And they do have the power to set it right once again though the crack still remains forever.

I have learnt that silence is golden. Trust Me.

I have learnt that for some are either destined with or blessed by only solitude. Do you know you can be lonely even in a crowd.

I have learnt that, its difficult only for the first few minutes to try and laugh when inside you feel like screaming and crying for help. And its better to share our happiness with others and not to share our pain with anyone. Everyone has only one life why spoil some moment of others life by our sadness.

I have learnt that Love is the healer of all pain followed by Time.

I have learnt that some lossess can never be avoided and the grief stays and oops it never goes away with time. Especially losing a loved one.

Actually the list goes on but am sleepy.

I am yet to take my new year resolutions. May be to take new year resolution should have been my resolution.

Year 2010 I had lost my ammamma. But she still stays alive in my thoughts and I still do talk to her in my most lonely moments. Are you listening ammamma.

After 14 years this year there was no new year celebration in Chennai. Feel sad about it actually.

Well coming to the glad moments, Anannya started her schooling in 2010 and completed her pre nursery graducation ceremony in December!!!! That was just a wow moment.

Well now. Bye Bye 2010.
Welcome 2011 and when you come(you already have come) but still bring in lots of good moments every second for the whole year!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY...HAPPY 32 :-)

- Uthra