Saturday, July 16, 2011

Relaxed....


The last one week was like roller coaster ride. Fever up...Fever Down..n No Sleep...Just Tired...But from Friday eve..it was different..Friday around 8:30 I came down and was waiting for cab..No cab..so started walking and it was drizzling with a cool breeze..But somehow didnt feel like walking alone so I went back to office called a cab and took cab home..And then great time started..

When I went home my daughter had already finished her dinner and was still playing. I took bath came out and had hot dinner..reading a novel..AFter I finished my dinner..my darling princess wanted to watch krishna CD with me.So I was lying down in the sofa along with her...she watching Krishna and me reading novel..wow..for a change without disturbance. Around 11 she slept and I was still reading..I finished the book around 12:30..it was still raining and I went to sleep.

It was like college and pre marriage days..where I open a novel..and i will be in a different world till I close it. But after marriage..you cant afford that..so many times you will have to close the book to cook or to answer your hubby and after kids..well..they become our priority.

So I really felt good that I was able to complete..it..and then went to sleep..I woke up at around 7:30..but still wanted to sleep..so I just hugged my daughter and went to sleep again..Cant believe my luck that..she was still sleeping..Finally I woke up around 9:50 am..thats again a lottery :-) and i was so relaxed..and she woke up around 10:15
Then I made my fav dosa..a new variety of dosa..had it..and had tea..and again lucky..my daughter insisted that she will eat on her own..and she did too.

It was 11 then..and had to go to shop to buy water purifier..So we left to the shop..and got some tempted seeing Harry potter poster..and never imagined we would get tickets..we just walked to the theater..to see if we will get tickets and again.it was 11:45 and tickets were availabel for 11.50...so we got it..and went and watched the movie..

Back home around 3:30.had food..and went to sleep..and woke up at 7:00 pm :-) Again dinner session and around 9:30 there was a tamil movie kullanari kootam..never expected seeing the name that it would be a okay movie..but it was a nice clean movie..

So over all a great day..went to sleep at 12:30 and just woke up..and am blogging..;-)

Hope the day continues this way..but lots of work to do(Office pending stuff)...Let me clear it..off.now.

Have a nice day everyone.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

'Touch Wood'

Anu said...

Touch wood didn't work :-( got cough n running nose n throat pain :-(((((

Dhananjay said...

So sad that my suggestion did not work. Hope its getting better..