Thursday, July 29, 2010

Oops

Oops. Today was really a mess. I really dont know why I was so toungue tied after all to run a call with my own team. Did I do that? I really dont understand where did all the courage go? I feel like a stranger to myself as if I dont know me. Its like did I ever had any confidence in life. Always there is a doubt of what if am wrong or I dont even realize what is that that has taken the confidence in me. Probably at times when you have to be submissive at certain places may be that brings a impact to the person who you are.Or probably when you hear some negative comments most of the times about you then you tend to believe that and become pessimistic about yourself. I dont know what is it.And especially the worst thing is when you fail someones trust on you. Right now I am feeling totally low and hope by morning I get back to the me I were from the me I am.

7 comments:

Jai said...

Is this Anitha's blog. The Anitha who spoke about NMR in anna university..Anitha who was working as faculty for MCA while being a student in aptech..Anitha who faced BSRB interview panel...Anitha who got selected twice in covansys..Anitha who handled a team of 16 members in accenture...???!!!!

DG said...

It happens. Just dont worry. By the way when insurance was in a mess we had brought you into insurance from a different project just to help us get out of the mess. That was the Anitha I know 6 years back.

Unknown said...

Oye dear wats wrong with you????
We all know how optimistic and talented you are....Start your day with a postive note my sweet akka...Love u a lot.

Anonymous said...

Anitha I cant believe that you wrote this. Anytime when I feel low I still call you only and look for your only. Am sure you will be okay soon.

Jayu said...

hey friend, this world will be no good without a friend. so any day u feel down, reach out to yr good friend and speak up, will do you a world of good and get your drive back.

tk care

Saradha said...

Anitha akka, Are you okay. Back to form. You are like our role model akka. Always smiling always making fun even in difficult times and how can you be like this akka.

Anu said...

Thanks to all of you.
I am actually fine. Well right now the only problem is that my daughter is down with fever.
Thanks for all the support.