Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Happy Friendship Day


Good Morning World

All izzz well!!!

It has been a stressful week for me since my daughter was not well. The toughest times in life is when your dear and near one fall sick and you feel so helpless.
Anyways its friendship week with first sunday of August being friendship day.

Friends :)
The minute you say this word it brings a smile. Friends are part of our life and our well being.
I am thankful to god for having blessed me with good friends and a guardian angel.

So wishing all my friends a very happy friendship day.

Dont walk in front of me
I may not follow you
Dont walk behind me
I may not lead you
Walk beside me and be my friend forever :)

2 comments:

kiran said...

Happy Friendship day.

Anonymous said...

Looks so different!!! But nice.