Saturday, August 07, 2010

Chevrolet Optra..


I have never ever had a dream of owning a car. Even as a kid I would have dreamt of having a own house good job etc etc but never a car. And infact till the time I had come to singapore, the only car I had travelled in is ambassador. And its impossible for me to identify and differentiate the different make of the cars whether its Hyundai or honda , Toyota or Suzuki or whatever. I used to even wonder when people even young kids can identify the car.

All this changed when my hubby decided to buy a car. I am still surprised that he learnt and got licenence in singapore. Wow. And now we decided to buy a car. Now whenever I go out in cab or in bus or whatever, I never used to concentrate on the directions as well sa other vehicles. But from the time we decided to buy a car is when I started noticing the cars. Wow its actually interesting.

Toyota, Chevrolet, Hyundai, Honda, Ford, Benz, BMW , Suzuki and what not. Some of the cars which I actually liked based on the shape because I still cannot talk about mileage or other technical details :)

I loved Chevrolet Cruze and Toyota Camry. Ofcourse if you want to go for a big one I really loved Toyota Estima. And ofcourse Toyota RAV4. And finally we settled for Avante. But unfortunately it didnt go through the coe bidding and so now we are the proud owners of Chevrolet Optra.

Chevrolet Optra especially the golden colour one is just the best car you could ever own!!! (Now I had to be partial since ours is cheverolet :) )

Actually am now in love with our car. It has such a class look and appeal. And the golden color adds to its beauty.

I had a wrong notion that better to take cabs instead of owing a car for who would worry about parking etc. But now that we got a car wow the comfort is amazing. Anytime anywhere you want to go its like so easy. Where my hubby would prefer staying home than going out he is now willing to come out. I dont know how long this enthu will last..but as of now its just amazing and am so excited.

Well so East or West Cheverolet is Best :)

By the way if you want to buy Optra its useful to read some reviews.

"http://www.chevrolet.co.in/content_data/AP/IN/en/GBPIN/001/awards-gm.html"

"http://cars4india.wordpress.com/"

2 comments:

elamthenral said...

WOW, COngrats......................

Anu said...

Thanks Pushpa.