Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Can You Believe It


Can you Believe it that I am the sole reason for breaking open the directors room in My office Tower 31st Floor!!!!
It was the most stressful day!!! Heights of irresponsibility!!!
Soemtimes we are too pre-occupied with unnecessary worries too much pre-occupied with things about which we actually need not worry and lose concentration and lose things.The main reason for my carelessness is at times am too much occupied with certain thoughts and well I had lost the key to the meeting room and ended up in raising request to break open the door!!! And already there was a stress of losing the key and it was all so embarrassing to inform everyone sitting in the floor that there is going to be a disturbance since we are going to break open the door!!!
What a day!!!!!
And I think we should listen to our intuitions. For me it always has worked. But only thing is I never listen to my intuition. Like when I was taking the key from my friend I had thought that I should not be taking it and what if I lose it. But other thought was that after all its for a day and I am keeping it in my bag so how will I lose it. Same way today morning when I started also i had intuition that I had misplaced the key and I wanted to check before I started to work. But already it was late and there was the usual morning chaos so I didnt give much priority to it and in the end had to really face a tough day at work.

When am I ever going to learn?!

6 comments:

jani said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Just curious... How is that there is no spare/duplicate key??

Anonymous said...

Is this for real anitha..how can u be so irresponsible..do not u have a compartment in the handbag where u keep the keys safely

Anu said...

There were 2 more spare keys..but they were lost long time back!! :(

Anu said...

I do have a compartment..in my bag :( and i remember keeping it in also..dunno how it vanished..:(

Anonymous said...

anitha, do u remember how i used to clean up your handbag(organize things in it)..can u guess who I am..:-)