Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The key chain continued



The Key chain continued...

Today After a long time after more than a year am writing a blog feeling really lonely as if no one would understand me. I dont know why I feel this way. Am not sure is it because of Vanithas thoughts still aching me or is it because I hurt my best friend today because of my never think before you talk attitude or is it because I feel that apart from Vanitha everyone else actually get easily tired of me or my friendship or my love.
Anyway am tired thinking about it and so I am dragging myself to continue the key chain story.

So after Vanitha after I left Lady Sivaswami school I joined Guntur Subbiah Girls school. I was the most unwelcome student there because of my good grades in public exam. I was totally a stranger to that school atmosphere and that is when I saw U..U.Hemalatha and all her friends call her U. She is another Cindrella..just like Vanitha. Her dad expired and mom married someone and so she was staying with her grand ma and with her uncle so she did have a cindrella atmosphere. But what was touching is that she was full of life and enthusiasm. Where Vanitha was intelligent Hema was innocent and absolutely dont care attitude with studies. We became friends within a month and the next month we were best friends.
We started playing badminton and both of us used to go for zonals etc. We were able to laugh at anything and everything and I has spent my best times of my school life with her. Many times I had compromised my studies just for her sake and I became very close to her grand ma. Things were going on fine when I gave her also key chain gift. Why did I even do it. August 20th is her birthday just a day before Anannya was born and I happily gifted her a twin key chain two girls holding each other kind. Thats it..after that she flunked and she took a very different career path and education and we were still keeping in touch which also reduced and now I am absolutely not in touch with her. As I write this I feel I should call her. I had been writing to her before without any reply from her. But now may be I should definitely try to get her number and call her. So that is key chain incident 2.


Actually my main problem is that I get impressed with nice wordings. I was like crazy to the core of good greeting cards and key chains. And in chennai, if you walk across pondy bazar or go to connections or land mark you get wonderful cards and key chains. Well the next thing that happened is with my cousin. Me and my cousin when we were young we would literally fight with each other as if we were Harry and Malfoy. It was fun. But then for his BSRB exam I had given me a all the best card and a key chain. Stupid me. I was praying for him and went to call him from a village which has absolutely no telephone connection. I waited waited and waited to call him and he was busy and didnt have time to answer me. That weekend I went to see him and then I realized that he is too busy with all his new friends that he didnt have any time for me. It didnt even prorbably mattered to him that i travelled all the way to help him with his exams. Who said distance make the heart grow fonder? So thats it. Now also we are in touch with each other but the magic of the friendship we shared is no longer there.


After that it was Jayanthi. Jayanthi is my best friend from my college. She is such a wonderful human being I have ever come across. I had made the same blunder with her and we both were the bestest friends but from the time I started going to Bank that friendship kind of became from best friends to just friends. But still in my heart I know, right now she is the best friend I have and I still consider her the same.

Kavi..Kavi is my friend in Covansys. A typical scorpion guy he is. Very understanding very caring and a very good friend who can never see me upset. To him I had given a key chain as gift and lo..now its a long distance friendship. The only 2 days in a year we call each other is on my birthday and on his birthday. After that actually before that I had a gang of friends Priya, Vino , Bharathi and Prabhu in Vandavasi where I stayed. Prabhu and me were good friends and I literally adored Prabhu. He was a perfectionist and very caring about his parents and also with his friends. He writes wonderful poems and articles.
He gave me a key chain as a gift and that friendship actually broke. Probably that is the only friendship which I had stopped because I got hurt with some words. Even now at times I wonder why did I do it. Because am generally not a person who would end a relationship and i wont get angry easily and even if i get angry or upset it takes only few minutes to get over it. If the other side come and tell me sorry..infact not even a sorry if they just talk to me also I would melt and become best friends. Somehow this one friendship is a one where I got hurt and I never spoke to him again till now. Sometimes I can be so stubborn. Surprise!!!!

So thats it and now I just pray that I dont lose any more relationships because of this key chain sentiment. And I pray God that

God, Give me the serenity to accept the things that I cannot change
God, Give me the courage not to be dependent on anyone
God, Give me the strength so I dont suffocate my loved ones
God, Give me some Maturity so I understand my responsibilities
God, Give me the tolerance so I dont hurt anyone
God, Give me the wisdom so I dont complain about anyone or anything

God, Take some rest for I am going to be back with a big list of demands :)

So now..Do you want a key chain from me??? :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

loozi you forgot about another good friend..thats ok..bye

Anu said...

Is this Uthra When did I ever give key chain to you..and by the way High hopes that our friendship will end ;)