Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My little princess going to school


Feb 9th, a never to be forgotten date. Our little princess started going to play school. We just enrolled her for half a day session. Feb 9th it was okay, And yesterday I too was with her. But she was not very happy. The moment I left her for few mintues to go and register, she was in tears. When I saw the total helpless state of tears she was in, I just immediately wanted to resign. But at the same time I thought that is the only way she is going to learn sharing and caring.
Today its Feb 11th and I left my darling in the play school. I was there with her for 10 to 15 minutes and then met all the teachers and told them to take care of her and to call me if she cries. And without her knowledge I just started to my office.
On the way back I felt such a heavy heart. As though am a TARE ZAMEEN PAR Mother. Back in my heart I could even hear the song..tuje sab kuch patha hai na ma..and could imagine my baby helplessly waiting in the door for me. I just couldnt control my tears and I just wanted to run away back to her. It took all my will power to drag myself to office. Physically in office but mentally am just thinking of my darling.
I hope she doesnt cry. Now its 56 minutes more after which I would just run away to hug her. Hope she is fine.
Guess at times being a mother is so tough. Its a proud moment to see my little darling walking inside the school on her own and also a little burden in the heart of missing her and worrying about her. I guess a mother no matter what would always have some worries for her baby. NOw I understand why my mom always keeps worrying about me and keep calling me.
Mothers never change!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

56 minutes after leaving her at school, u r at office typing in this matter? No wonder industry and economy are in a bad situation!

Anu said...

You should always see the cup half full. Actually multitasking is a forte of every mainframe personality..;)

Anonymous said...

Jus kidding.. Am aware of your (.and also MF's...)multi-tasking abilities... Have fun.

Anu said...

Do you know me??

workhard said...

Oh my God, she is so small and cute :)


Read poems