Thursday, February 12, 2009

Pleasure or Pressure


I am taking my seventeen months darling to day care to leave her for half a day. When she holds my hand and walks with me to the play school I feel so proud and as though my darling is doing a great achievement.Just cant express it in words the pleasure I feel to take her to school carrying her bag. But then the moment I leave her there the way she cries to leave me and go inside is just creating such a immense pressure once again no words to express.And again when I go to pick her up, you should see the happiness in that small angels face. And the moment I carry her she gives me some hundred kissess and literally holding on to me.Oh god!!! This is just like watching the tides in ocean. Pleasure followed by Pressure and then pleasure. So in the end what would I call it Is sending your baby to play school a pleasure or pressure?

1 comment:

workhard said...

Thats motherhood.Sweet!!! is that a Monet painting, if im not wrong


Poetry directory