Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Raksha Bandhan - Part 4

There were tears in my eyes...OMG it was just a dream..well no nightmare I would say...I couldn't sleep properly and was indeed very nervous.
Now read what I said before everything happened in a same way...we were waiting for more than 15 minutes and they finally arrived. Oh no indeed he looked very very handsome ... He gave me a smile and became busy chatting with Pranav...I liked it and his mom My god she was looking at me so intensely like I felt as if she is peeling me with her eyes. Oh God is it a rule that you may not like your MIL at the first sight.Finally they let me and Madhan ( after yesterdays nightmare dont want to call him Maddy) to speak and gave some time on our own.
He said hey Shalu .. Hope it's ok to call u like that. I want to tell you something serious.
I felt like a replay and merely nodded...
He continued I don't know why when I saw you at Arjun's place I was like you know dumbfounded. I am actually bit reserved .. Don't know how to live life :-) you were amazing... So happily chatting with everyone ... Pulling everyone... Playing with kids... Serving food... Taking care of elders...being with groom... Dancing beautifully... U were like everywhere at the same time ... Really Great...I just fell in love with it and I hope you will teach me to live my life being with me... But only if you want to...
From the time am here you were like nervous or looked tensed ... Are you ok... U don't like me????
I blushed... Immediately I told him about the dream and all that tension I had.. Oh no am really a chatter box...
But he made me feel comfy...
Pranav.. Sorry to disturb but it's been an hour now and may be you guys can continue later..
We smiled and without forgetting exchanged our numbers. I saved it as Maddy :-)


No comments: