Sunday, February 03, 2013

Raksha Bandhan - Part 2

Madhan... Well name sounds ok...May be I can give a pet name Madu...yuck sounds more feminine... Well ya I can call him Maddy...like my fav hero...
His looks..Actually ya he looks good...like boy next door...like u know surya,s brother..the minute u look at him u feel protective of him...so not bad looking at the pic I kind of liked him..well when it comes to my looks I guess God got confused whether I should be made beauty or beast and made me in between..a very plain looking ... My only forte is my enthusiasm n my brains which is inside..and so u can not like me by just looking at me.. U need to talk to me..
Wait a sec.. Oh my God which pic of mine did amma gave to Madhan.. Oh God rejection is on itself a pain and to be rejected by this so called Madhan for a reason which is totally not under my control my looks sounded so cruel...
Ammmmaaaaa!!!!! I screamed which pic of mine u gave to the guy....
Even before my mom could say something Pranav intervened....
Amma.. She is right...Even am worried now... What would happen if Madhan is weak hearted!!! What I'd he gets scared or if he gets depression... Oh no!!!!!
Deiiiiiii Anna !!!! I wish I could use all bad words on Pranav but that could wait now....
Amma!!!! Tell please...
By then Pranav literally pulled my hand and took me to my room...
Hey Nutcase sis ... Listen now..Madhan had seen you in our cousins wedding ... He got impressed with your over enthu talking , dancing and sense of humour... I guess he didn't realise that it was not sense of humour but you actually are mad ;-)...
I was surprised!!! What !!! Are you really telling the truth???
Yes my dear Shailu :-)
By then I felt good about myself... It feels nice when someone unknown to you starts liking u :-) and I guess I started liking my Maddy more :-)
Now stop blushing ... Smiled my brother!!!
For a change I need to talk to you seriously ...
Now I was more surprised... In my entire life time Pranav had spoken something serious only twice.. First time when he had to console me for not getting Engineering and second time when he made me do MCA regular course...So this is the third time and for a change I listened to him..
He put his hands around me in a very protective way and started telling me .. Shalu ... See don't get into emotions like waw he loves me and I like him and all that... U r going to complete MCA this year.. U have already got a Job thru placement.. So think well.., talk to the guy and his parents and only if you like him and his family we will proceed.. See tomorrow evening they are coming to temple and we too will go there so you both can meet and we can meet his family ... Mom n dad might hurry things up but remember jokes apart ur brother is always forever there for you... So I will support you in every step of your life and I don't Want my Sis to worry for anything ok... He gave me a hug and left...
I guess I even saw some tears in his eyes...I felt like a little girl holding on to her big brother... There were tears even in my eyes ...
Wow :-) I could never be more happy .. First came to know my Maddy likes me... Oh God what's happening I guess am already falling in love with him and second ... My brother Pranav his care and love ...I never realised he cared so much... And there is so much love hidden beneath all those fights :-)....
My girl friend Shalu will u even bother to show me ur Madhan photo ... Am already jealous of him ... That's my granddad...
Smiling I went near him thinking why need a sis when you have such a loving brother :-)
To be continued...


No comments: