Sunday, May 30, 2010

Ammamma and Amma

My mother is wonderful woman to be remembered for ever till world exist. she is like a woman Gandhi. Gandhi struggled for freedom of india but my mother struggled lot for the welfare of her children. Gandhi walked all over india for sake of indian people and my mother walked all over the madras to take tution for the sake of her chldren.
she led a very simple life like Gandhi. she wanted her children to live in own house because she suffered a lot in rented house shifting here and there so she has shed her blood to earn money by way of taking tution . she has never requested for help from others even in critical financial position. She is used to take care of everything by her own.she is master of all arts. while learning one art she was capable to teach the same arts to other and earn money. she is woman in gender only but she is very brave even when compared to man. she construted a house at neelangarai at the age of 65 without anybodys.she never spent any money for the sake of her comfort also even she did not expect any money even to spend for her own healh from others. she led the family with out debt.
she worked for her family as father and mother in all occasion. At age of 83 she knitted swetter for her grand daughter's daughter .she never wasted single minute without doing anywork till her last minute. I have written all about her but very difficult to follow her path even in my dream. At end of her hour she chanted god's nama. I am very proud to say G.R Malathi is my mother though she is not with me now her memories will always be with me forever.



by g.r. seethalakshmi.

No comments: