Sunday, May 30, 2010

To My Dearest Ammamma


She walks in Beauty, like the night Of cloudless climes and starry skies; And all that's best of dark and bright Meet in her aspect and her eyes:
If I just close my eyes all I see is her. She walking in front of hindi prachar sabha.She hugging me and the feeling of being safe when she hugs me.
Time really flies fast. Its been a month since she left us and it still feels as if its only yesterday I saw her.The last time I saw her alive is in November last year. I stayed in chennai only for a day and somehow on that day we managed to bring a cake and did cake cutting for her birthday. Though belated still it was nice since I could be with her and celebrate with her. It felt great when Anannya and she both were sitting in the swing. She was looking tired but still acitve by taking pictures even on that day. Did I ever realize that, thats the last time I am going to see her.She kept telling me even then that I should buy a house for my parents. That seemed to be her only worry.Ammamma..The very brave yet very kind. I was very tired and I wanted to sleep. But if I close my eyes all I see is her.I wish I could just go back in time and get a chance to spend all those moments with her one more time.Missing her. Missing her a LOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Anu,
we all miss ammamma..

Viji